Welcome to Interior Logic Group – we’re glad you’re here! To make sure you cover all of your bases and get the most from all that Interior Logic Group has to offer, here are a few steps to help you settle into your new role.
What to Do on Day One
Complete your onboarding activities in Workday and be sure to:
- Sign applicable employee agreements.
- Set up direct deposit.
- Complete federal and state withholding election forms.
What to Do in the First Few Weeks
You have 30 days from your date of hire to enroll in benefits. This website provides an overview of health and financial security benefits available to you as an eligible employee.
Review Your Eligibility
All full-time employees working 30 hours per week are eligible to enroll in coverage. Benefits begin on the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
You may also elect coverage for your dependents, including:
- Your legal spouse or qualified domestic partner
- Children under the age of 26, regardless of student, dependency or marital status
- Children who are past the age of 26 and are fully dependent on you for support due to a mental or physical disability, and who are indicated as such on your federal tax return
Do Your Research
- Explore this website to learn about your Interior Logic Group benefits.
- Read through the Documents and Resources page to learn more about how the different medical plans work.
Enroll in Benefits
You have 30 days from your date of hire to enroll in these benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Voluntary Life/AD&D insurance, Accident insurance and Critical Illness insurance.
Failure to enroll in the 30-day window will be considered voluntary waiver of benefits. You will only be enrolled in company-provided benefits (i.e Basic Life and AD&D insurance or Short-Term Disability).
You must notify HR/Benefits Dept. within 30 days of a change in status event and provide documents to support your qualified benefit status.