Divorce or Legal Separation

Divorce or Legal Separation

Ending your relationship can affect your benefits coverage. You have 30 days from the date of your divorce or legal separation to enroll in or make changes to your benefits.

Update Your Personal Information in Workday

  • Update your name and address,
  • Update your tax withholdings
  • Update your direct deposit information
  • Update your beneficiaries if necessary
  • If your name has changed, provide your updated Social Security card.


You must notify HR/Benefits Dept. within 30 days of a change in status event and provide documents to support your qualified benefit status.