Having or Adopting a Baby
Having or Adopting a Child
Congratulations on your new addition! Your Interior Logic Group benefits can pave the way for a smooth transition.
Before Your New Addition Arrives
Arrange for Your Time Off
- Notify your manager of your good news at least 30 days (or as soon as possible) before you anticipate beginning a leave of absence.
- Review Interior Logic Group’s leave policies.
- Begin processing your Leave of Absence by contacting your manager.
After Your New Addition Arrives
Add Your New Child to Your Benefits
- Update your benefits coverage to include your new addition. You must act within 30 days of the birth, adoption, or placement – no changes occur automatically!
- Login to Workday to start the process of adding your child to your benefits.
- Get a Social Security number for your new addition and report to Benefits team ASAP.
Arrange for Your Return to Work
When your return to work date is approaching:
- Contact your manager.
- Reach out to the Human Resources Team and complete any required return to work forms.
You must notify HR/Benefits Dept. within 30 days of a change in status event and provide documents to support your qualified benefit status.